With a portfolio of national and foreign clients, DCS provides advice and representation in the areas of civil litigation, commercial, administrative, criminal, labour, administrative, debt recovery, insolvency and business recovery.
- Divorce, legal separation;
- The exercise of parental responsibilities and the promotion and minor protection;
- Contractual and non-contractual civil liability claims, related in particular to automobile accidents, contracts, supply contracts for goods and services, corporate disputes;
- Credit recovery in the executive level and in insolvency proceedings;
- Insolvency and business recovery;
- Advice and representation of employers and employees in employment litigation;
- Actions of criminal responsibility and offences;
- Litigation in the areas of Administrative Law and Taxation related with the construction, environment, cultural heritage, licensing of public and private works, graceful and contentious disputes over taxes.