The labour law accompanies the DCS since its Foundation, within the employers ‘ representation, or the workers, highlighting in particular the individual and collective bargaining and labour disciplinary law. The intervention of DCS focus on these aspects:
- Negotiation and elaboration of individual and collective work contracts;
- Elaboration of internal regulations and companies organigrams;
- Advice on termination of employment contracts;
- Development of disciplinary proceedings;
- Representation and advice to employers and employees in labour disputes.