CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL LAW
The corporate sector of the autonomous region of Madeira has always been targeted for special attention by the DCS, having entered into partnerships with the two largest regional associations in the sector, this being its primal focus.The intervention of DCS focuses especially in the context of Corporate Governance, acquisitions, mergers, demergers and corporate transformations, agency contracts, distribution, franchising, outsourcing, consortia and partnerships.
- Advice on management, interorganic relationship and corporate restructuring, in particular, increase and reduction of capital and shareholder agreements;
- Negotiation and elaboration of fusion projects, division and corporate transformation;
- Titration of the constitution, transformation, merger, dissolution of commercial companies and transfers of shares
- Tax planning inherent in corporate Dynamics;
- Representation in corporate acquisitions;
- Prevention and diagnosis of pre-contentious corporate situations;
- Elaboration of business recovery projects;
- Negotiation and elaboration of Agency, distribution, franchising, outsourcing, Consortium and partnership contracts;
- Realization of supply contracts, additional services and other acts of corporate capitalization;
- Registration of facts and acts subjected to commercial registration.
- The above acts involving titration of acts subject to registration are made by DCS in the context of One Stop Shop.